New Balance 1340
New Balance 1340 Product Details
The 1340 is an optimal control trainer designed with both maximum stability and ultimate cushioning. The N2 low-to-the-ground cushioning technology is a responsive, durable, sustainable cushioning system in a low-profile execution. Assembled in the USA!
- Last: SL-1
- T-Beam: A lightweight, flexible TPU shank engineered to deliver optimum stability and arch support.
- Stabilicore™ medial support system: Provides an extremely smooth transition from heel to toe-off.
- NDURANCE rubber compound: Provides maximum outsole durability.
- ACTEVA® midsole: Cushions and resists compression set—12% lighter than standard foam.
- Blown Rubber Outsole: Extremely flexible and light, it helps provide cushioning.
- ABZORB® cushioning in the heel: Provides exceptional shock absorption.
- Poliyou® antibacterial foam insert: Cushions, absorbs moisture, and protects against odor.
- Silver with Blue synthetic/mesh upper.
- Shoe Weight: 335 grams (11.3 oz)
- HCPCS code = A5500: Therapeutic shoe suitable for persons with diabetes